An open invitation to attend the December 6, 2017 General Meeting of Junee Rhythm and Rail Festival Inc.
Any resident of Junee Shire and other interested parties are welcome to attend the General Meetings to discuss the upcoming 2018 Festival — which will be our tenth anniversary!
Please plan on attending as this might be the last meeting before the Christmas/New Year break and finalising a number of points is essential!
December 6, 2017 General Meeting
6:00pm — 8:00pm
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Function Room (next to the dinning room) NOTE: Change of Room
Junee Ex-Services Club
[ps: Feel free to purchase a drink from the bar or try one of their new Toasted Sandwiches and bring it in to the meeting room with you]
- Meeting Welcome
- Attendees & Apologies
- Minutes of previous meetings
- Business arising from the minutes of the previous meeting
- Executive Reports
- President, Treasurer
- Festival Associations Events
- Bush Dance, Saturday Markets, Street Parade, Main Event
- Performers/Displays/Special Guests/Other
- Lions Train, Vehicle Displays, Model Train Display, Rotary Gnome Competition, Photographic Competition, Local Dance Performance, Buskers, Combined Church Service
- Local Tourist Attractions and Events (details to be confirmed)
- Athenium, Broadway Museum, Licorice & Chocolate Factory, Monte Christo, Pete’s Hobby Railway, Railway Square, Railway Station Cafe, Recreation Centre, Roundhouse Museum
- Publicity & Marketing
- Marketing Plan, Media, Website Updates, Social Media, Promotional Materials, Programme Printing/Release
- Sponsors/Stakeholder Liaison
Please use our contact form if you have any queries.
2018 Festival Dates
The 2018 Junee Rhythm n Rail Festival will be held over the weekend of Friday, March 9th through to Sunday, March 11, 2018.
Be sure to add these dates to your calendar as this will mark the Festival’s Tenth Anniversary and we have plenty of activities planned!
Keep an eye on the new look Junee Rhythm n Rail Festival website for the latest information about the various events and festivities occurring over the weekend.
You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay informed of when new announcements are available. Plus we have a new newsletter you can easily subscribe to, using the simple form that appears on the right hand side of each of our webpages.