Planning for the 2019 Rhythm n Rail Festival is well and truly underway.
Any resident of Junee Shire and other interested parties are welcome to attend the General Meetings to discuss the plans for the 2019 Festival!
September 4, 2018 General Meeting
6:30pm — 8:00pm
Tuesday, September 4, 2018 <-- NOTE Change to Tuesday
Aurora Room <-- NOTE Change of Room
Junee Ex-Services Club
[ps: Feel free to purchase a drink from the bar or try one of their new Toasted Sandwiches and bring it in to the meeting room with you]
If you’d like to include an item on the agenda, please contact the Secretary at least 48 hours before the meeting.
This agenda will be updated as new items are received.
- Meeting Welcome
- Attendees & Apologies
- Minutes of previous meetings
- Business arising from the minutes of the previous meeting
- Executive Reports
- President & Treasurer
- Sponsorship & Grants Sub-Committee Report
- Street Parade Sub-Committee Report
- Markets Sub-Committee Report
- Trains & Rail Sub-Committee Report
- Marketing and Publicity Sub-Committee Report
- Entertainment Sub-Committee Report
- Bus Routes
- Village Halls
- Lashbrook Farm
- Catering for Spring Bush Dance @ The Athenium (September 22)
Please use our contact form if you have any queries.
2019 Festival Dates
The 2019 Junee Rhythm n Rail Festival will be held over the weekend of Friday, March 8th through to Sunday, March 10th, 2019.