Planning for the 2019 Rhythm n Rail Festival is well and truly underway.
Any resident of Junee Shire and other interested parties are welcome to attend the General Meetings to discuss the plans for the 2019 Festival!
August 6, 2018 General Meeting
6:30pm — 8:00pm
Monday, August 6, 2018
Function Room (next to the dinning room)
Junee Ex-Services Club
[ps: Feel free to purchase a drink from the bar or try one of their new Toasted Sandwiches and bring it in to the meeting room with you]
If you’d like to include an item on the agenda, please contact the Secretary at least 48 hours before the meeting.
- Meeting Welcome
- Attendees & Apologies
- Minutes of previous meetings
- Business arising from the minutes of the previous meeting
- Executive Reports
- President & Treasurer
- Sponsorship & Grants Sub-Committee Report
- Street Parade Sub-Committee Report
- Markets Sub-Committee Report
- Trains & Rail Sub-Committee Report
- Marketing and Publicity Sub-Committee Report
- Entertainment Sub-Committee Report
- Bus Routes
- Village Halls
- Guest: RJ Luke Entertainment and Event Promotions
- Spring Bush Dance @ The Athenium (September 22)
- Set Meeting Dates for next quarter (Sept/Oct/Nov)
Please use our contact form if you have any queries.
2019 Festival Dates
The 2019 Junee Rhythm n Rail Festival will be held over the weekend of Friday, March 8th through to Sunday, March 10th, 2019.