2019 Street Parade
It’s time to start organising the 2019 Junee Rhythm n Rail Festival Street Parade.
Last year we had 25 entries in the inaugural parade and with the help of the Junee Community we hope to top that and be bigger and better with help from Businesses, Sporting Clubs, Social Groups, Schools, Family and Friends of Junee!
SO! Put your thinking caps on and let’s have a fantastic parade, with lots of;
- Sports Clubs,
- Social Groups,
- Community Volunteer Groups,
- School Groups (each year level could have a different theme)
- Decorated Bikes and Kids,
- Classic Vehicles,
- …and of course lots and lots of fun!
Date & Times
Saturday, March 11, 2019
Marshalling to commence 10am
Parade to commence 11am
Participation in the 2019 Parade will be free of charge, but an application form must be submitted, and approved, prior to the parade. Entries on the day are NOT permitted.
Details about marshalling areas and exact route will be be supplied to all approved participants closer to the date.
2018 Street Parade Application
Entries for the 2018 Junee Rhythm n Rail Festival Street Parade are now open.
- Download and print a copy of the Application Form (which includes the full terms and conditions)
Pickup a copy from the Junee Visitor Information Centre (inside the Broadway Museum – Open 10am-4pm, except Tuesdays)
- Read, understand and acknowledge the terms and conditions
- Complete and sign the Application Form
- Include a copy of your insurance policy, if required. If you require advice on what insurance is required, please contact us and we’ll point you in the right direction for that information.
- Submit your entry BEFORE 4pm Friday, February 2019! On the day entries WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
Any queries about the 2019 Parade… just use our Contact Form and select Street Parade Co-ordinator.
Marshalls and Other Volunteers Needed
We are also looking for mature, responsible, volunteers to be Parade Marshalls… before the Parade during the Marshalling period, marching in the parade to set a suitable pace, plus a number of volunteers placed in fixed locations along the route as “Crowd Controllers” and a couple as Time Keepers.
Some of these positions would suit a local sporting club or volunteer group who wanted to assist.
For more information, please visit our Volunteer Page.
To stay informed about this and other 2019 Junee Rhythm n Rail Festival events, please subscribe to our newsletter, using the form found on the right hand side of each of our webpages.