2018 Street Parade
It’s time to start organising the 2018 Junee Rhythm n Rail Festival Street Parade.
Last year we had 25 entries in the inaugural parade and with the help of the Junee Community we hope to top that and be bigger and better with help from Businesses, Clubs, Schools, Family and Friends of Junee!
SO! Put your thinking caps on and let’s have a fantastic parade, with lots of;
- Decorated Bikes and Kids,
- Classic Vehicles,
- …and of course lots and lots of fun!
Participation in the 2018 Parade will be free of charge, but an application form must be submitted, and approved, prior to the parade. Entries on the day are NOT permitted.
2018 Street Parade Application
Entries for the 2018 Junee Rhythm n Rail Festival Street Parade are now open.
- Download and print a copy of the Application Form (which includes the full terms and conditions)
Pickup a copy from the Junee Visitor Information Centre (inside the Broadway Museum – Open 10am-4pm, except Tuesdays)
- Read, understand and acknowledge the terms and conditions
- Complete and sign the Application Form
- Include a copy of your insurance policy. If you require advice on what insurance is required, please contact us and we’ll point you in the right direction for that information.
- Submit your entry BEFORE 4pm Wednesday March 7, 2018! On the day entries will NOT BE ACCEPTED!
To stay informed about this and other 2018 Junee Rhythm n Rail Festival events, please subscribe to our newsletter, using the form found on the right hand side of each of our webpages.